25 October 2012

Vistaprint + GROUPON tricks & tips

OK... I just got $186.57 of print material for $27.46 (shipping included!).

This is how I did it.

  • First, open a tab at the normal VistaPrint website. Sign into your account or create one (do NOT skip this! Imperative).  Fill your cart with lots of goodies!  At first I saved $110... not bad.






  • Secondly, use your Groupon instructions and open a second VistaPrint tab.


Click on "Cart".  All of your items will still be there, but now you have a place to enter your Groupon voucher code at the bottom of the page.




And an offer for free shipping if you spend over $25... So at this point I saved $120.74.

Now the trick...


  • Thirdly, open another new tab with a DIFFERENT VistaPrint coupon link.

(25% off & 100 postcards, 25 brochures, 1 car magnet, & 1 t-shirt FREE)
(25% off)
(25% off)
(25% off)
(25% off)

Now, open "Cart" again in this new tab & all your super duper deals will have been applied!  In the end I saved $159.11!  Plus, by adjusting my quantity just a bit (so I actually have more in my cart at this point) I qualified for free shipping.  By spending an extra $2.50 on some extra business magnets I saved a $16+ shipping charge.




Groovy, huh?  I still have ANOTHER $70 Groupon.  What will I spend it on?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment