24 February 2012

5 Favorite Apps to Organize Your Business Life

Since I have been recommending these great apps for organizing your business life to everyone, I though it would be nice to get them all in one place...
1. Flipboard (FREE)
Flipboard let's me consolidate my reading - from professional journals, LinkedIn & Twitter updates, to the blogs I subscribe to - everything is captured in a custom e-zine that keeps me focused on what's relevant to my business & relationships...
2. CardMunch (FREE)
I just downloaded this last night after reading Phil Yanov's blog (www.ThinkHammer.com). Take snapshots of business cards & not only capture the info, but also capture a new LinkedIn contact! Now you can check off "enter contact info" on your things to do list...
3. Notability ($.99)
Draw on forms! Need I say more?
4. Buffer (FREE)
Spend a few minutes once a week & schedule your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn posts. Another chore done!
5.DropBox (FREE)
Consider this your wireless external hard drive. Drop a file in at the office, retrieve it from your iPad on the job site.

OK, those are my favorites. What are yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment